Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesdays

Lots of anxiety today. Wednesdays are just too short. Kids are at school an hour less, then a small window of time for homework etc. until Weds night church. It's tough when you add on blood work and extreme fatigue and pain in my joints and neck.

We shall see if I end up with some ailment or I'm just plain at the end of my physical and mental rope. Either is equally as possible.


Keeping consistent with myself--I am thinking of those that have it worse. Christian Kaltenschnee, the cutie 9-year old at church dealing with brain cancer...when God says prioritize Him He means it. If He's not at the top of your list, He will force Himself there and show you who's boss. That little boy has a tough road ahead. Thank you God for Your hand on Christian.

Isaac still wants to walk, but only takes 5-6 steps before crawling REALLY fast to his destination. Very cute. 

Word to your mom: Another day lived is another day wiser...


PS, if I see Charlie Sheen on one more tabloid at Publix I will have to bring my black Sharpie and draw stupid faces all over them. Charlie Sheen you are good for ONE thing only.....making the world laugh in hysterics over your idiocy.

No comments:

Post a Comment