Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog 1 Day 1 Volume 1 (haha)

I start by saying I'm so excited that I have an outlet to shout, laugh, get serious or just get silly outside of the "Social Network". I hope it catches on because I really do have a lot to say.

Let's get this out of the way: there is something wrong in the world today. Besides Charlie Sheen. It's an epidemic of selfishness. Self-absorbed people with no idea of real hardship frustrate the daylights out of me. Who decides what real hardship is? Look around you. There is always someone worse off than you. Anyhoo, I'm very disturbed when I look at Yahoo's top 10 most popular internet searches. Why are we so interested in celebrity goings on? Is it a way for us to unwind and spend (waste) our time not worrying about our own lives? Sad.

Did I say I'm excited about blogging? 

I should write a book. I've started several. The latest was "How to raise 4 boys and keep hair on your head". But surprisingly I got distracted by those 4 boys and had to set my book(s) aside.

I leave you with this provoking thought: What if C-A-T really spelled dog? 

Oh yea...check out this poll below! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment